Consultant - Management Consulting Practice
Data Consulting Group's Management Consulting Practice is looking for Consultants to join our team. DCG is located in the Detroit Metro Area offering local client engagements that provides the opportunity to help and support our client’s meet their business needs and objectives. DCG provides an entrepreneurial environment, which allows for a high level of autonomy in working directly with our clients to deliver value on a day-to-day basis. To learn more about Data Consulting Group go to DCGroupinc.com
Successful Consultants will have the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and in small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An understanding and experience in leading or supporting a variety of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities including: Requirements Gathering, Process Design, Use Case Modeling, Requirements Tracing, Application / Software / Configuration Design, and Test Script Development.
- Experience with coordinating project activities.
- Experience in preparing and leading client facing meetings.
- Perform root cause analysis activities and lead members through the issue investigation process.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles (e.g., Lean, TQM, Six Sigma, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant consulting or industry experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Consistent career progression in high performing, team-oriented, complex solution delivery environments.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.