The complex global environment is forcing automotive manufacturers to continuously re-examine their customers, markets, product portfolios and internal processes. Manufacturers in the automotive sector face shifting customer demand and, increasing cost pressure and competition.
In addition to serving automotive clients, many DCG management consultants have experience working directly for automotive OEMs and suppliers. Our deep understanding of the automotive sector enables us to advise you on operational, technical and business solutions.
Contact us to discuss how we can help your business achieve a higher level of performance.
Key challenges automotive executives are facing:
|Managing Shifting Growth of Profits||
|Managing Margin Pressures||
|Competing in a Changing Competitive Landscape||
See how we've helped our clients achieve their goals. Contact us to discuss how we can help your business achieve a higher level of performance. To see more click on one of the Case Studies below:
- An automotive original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sought to improve interaction with dealers. These interactions were cumbersome and inefficient as dealers had to dial into a mainframe network and access each system separately. Additionally, both dealer network and OEM struggled with visibility into key warranty and service parts data.
- DCG was engaged to improve the client’s interaction with dealers specifically related to service parts and warranty claim processing.
- Performed cost/benefit analysis, performed stakeholder analysis, and defined business requirements
- Developed and migrated client to a real-time, internet-based, client-server configuration
- Implemented a solution that allows dealers seamless access to data on multiple legacy mainframe systems while adhering to client's System Development Lifecycle standards
- Performed change management and training both at OEM and within the dealer network
- Reduced overall technology operating cost through a centralized and streamlined environment
- Provided dealers with better and timelier access to warranty and service parts data
- DCG enabled the client to significantly improve productivity and service to dealers.
- The client improved the speed and effectiveness of factory to dealer communications.